+ Free Shipping (Continental US only!) If international customer, please contact us for shipping quote. You will be charged separately for shipping.
+ Free 2 Year warranty
Giant-scale enthusiasts will love the power, performance and value of the DLE-120cc. This thing is a MONSTER! The DLE 120 delivers 50 pounds of static thrust - MORE than enough power for the most intense 3d maneuvers. Plus the twin cylinders are always a plus - reducing the vibration and engine wear and tear AND increasing overall performance.
The DLE 120 deivers the most punch and power at the lowest weight and price of any other engine in its class - who can say no to that?!
DLE 120 Mounting Template
- Displacement: 120 cc (7.3 cu in)
- Bore and Stroke: 1.85in x 1.38in (47mmx35mm)
- Weight: 6.13 lb (2.781 kg)
- Output: 12 hp @ 7500 rpm
- Static Thrust:
- @ 328ft altitude - 20.9 lb Pulling Force (9.5kg)
- @1800ft altitude - 18.7 lb Pulling Force (8.5 kg)
- Requires: unleaded gasoline, oil, ignition battery & propeller
- Includes: electronic ignition, muffler, spark plug, gasket, bolts, machined aluminum standoffs, throttle arm extension & mounting template
- Suggested Propellers: 26x10, 26x12, 27x10, 28x10
- Ignition Battery: 4.8-8.4 NiCd or NiMH, 6.6V LiFe or 2S LiPo pack
- Gas/Oil Mix: Break in with Lawn Boy(or similar non synthetic oil) at 32:1 Ratio per gallon / Use RedLine oil at 50:1 for long term use after break in.
- Replacement Spark Plug: DLEG1326
- Weights (individual): Engine: 5.08 lb (2306 g); Muffler 1: 3.6 oz (103 g); Muffler 2: 3.9 oz (111 g); Ignition: 5.3oz (149 g); Misc: 4 oz (112 g)
- Two crankshaft bearings-simple design for lighter weight
- Aluminum alloy crankcase
- Four petal V-type reed valve bottom induction system
- Walbro carburetor
- Fully automatic electronic ignition
- Two year limited warranty
- INCLUDES: Engine, spark plug, standoffs, ignition, muffler, instruction manual