+ Free Shipping (Continental US only!) If international customer, please contact us for shipping quote. You will be charged separately for shipping.
+ Free 2 Year warranty
The new DLE 20RA improves upon the original 20 version by adding a rear exhaust port for a cleaner and easier install. The DLE 20RA allows you to better hide your muffler in the cowl of most planes making for a more scale appearance.
Glow power isn't the only option anymore. The DLE-20RA not only fills the displacement gap, but includes a beam mount to make the glow-to-gas upgrade drop-in fast and easy. A rear pumper carb simplifies installation and adjustment of the DLE 20RA. A generous package of "extras" and electronic ignition for starting ease and top performance make the DLE 20RA is an attractive alternative to glow…and a solid buy for value and performance.
We supply a free 2 year warranty with our DLE 20RA, and also back it with our in house repair of DLE engines. Thousands of satisfied customers know already, buy from Redwing for headache free RC products!
- Displacement: 1.22 cu in (20cc)
- Bore and Stroke: 1.26 x .98 (32 x 25mm)
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- REQUIRES: Gasoline with at least 87 octane rating; battery for ignition; Propeller
- Fuel Mixture: Break in with Lawn Boy(or similar non synthetic oil) at 32:1 Ratio per gallon / Use RedLine oil at 50:1 for long term use after break in.
- Fuel Octane Level: 93
- Propeller Range: 14x10, 15x8, 16x6, 17x6
- Ignition Battery: 4.8 - 8.4V
- Replacement Spark Plug: NGK CM6
- Output Power: 2.5 HP at 9,000RPM
- Best Performance RPM Range:
- Idle Speed: 1,700RPM
- Weight, breakdown: Engine: 1.7lbs (660g); Exhaust: 2.8oz (80g); Ignition: 4.6oz (130g)
- Static Thrust: 13.14lbs (6.3kg) 328ft (100m) altitude / 12.6lbs (5.6kg) 5,900ft (1800m) altitude