Power Board - PRO SERIES - Black (4106)
There have been no reviews
Completely redesigned from the ground up, with these new Power Boards you are able to use 2 batteries with redundancy to avoid possible crashes from battery failure. Simply plug in your batteries with XT-60 style connectors to this Power Board Expander (Our LiFe batteries are perfect for this) and you now have 2 batteries working in tandem to supply your servos AND ignition.
These new versions offer SEVERAL new features:
1) Digital read out on all models - displaying voltage going IN and OUT of all devices (see photo)
2) LED and audible alarm for all models that you can set to warn when your system drops below a voltage of your choosing
3) TOUCH button programming to select your warning voltage
4) Wires to your RX are PRE-installed
5) Enclosed lightweight and strong plastic housing
6) XT-60 Connectors
The Power Board board electronically isolates the batteries from each other so that there is no interference possible from your ignition. It also regulates the voltage down to an ideal voltage to your RX (5v) and then is select-able to your servos (yellow and black units only - the red unit offers the same voltage as your batteries to the servos).
You can Plug in, up to 8 servos into the board (12 servos with the Black Power Board), which has 2 outputs for EACH channel, effectively DOUBLING the number of servos you can use in a plane ( a total of 16 output channels) without reducing the amperage (that a Y cable would cause).
These Power Boards also features LED lights to give you clear indication that your batteries are connected and working properly, as well as voltage etc.
They feature a mounting space in the middle to mount your RX and also include mounting hardware to mount it securely to your plane.