The Power HD DSP33 micro servo is extremely fast and has digital control electronics for increased performance. This is by far the lightest servo at RedwingRC- the DSP33 weighs only 2.9g!!! This servo features a light, 3"-long cable terminated by a special 1.5mm-pitch ZH-style JST connector intended for very small RC receivers. Servo horns and associated hardware are included.
**Note: This servo’s connector will not work directly with standard 0.1" servo receptacles. Also, this type of connector has ground as the middle pin, which differs from standard servo cables. The signal pin is the gray wire.**
The servo’s gears are plastic for reduced weight. It is important to note as with some hobby servos, stalling or back-driving this servo can strip its gears.
- 4.2 oz/in at 4.8V (0.3 kg/cm)
- 4.9 oz/in at 6V (0.35kg/cm)
- .09 sec at 4.8V
- .07sec at 6V
- Voltage: 4.8v - 6v
- Weight: .10oz (2.9g)
- Size: 1.06 x .33 x 1.06 in (27 x 8.5 x 27mm)
- Dimension: 27 x 8.5 x 27mm
- Lead Length: 80mm
- Storage Temperature: -20℃~60℃
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~50℃
- Hardware included
- Suitable for F3P/EPP/KT Airplanes