For only $35 our engine experts will start, test, tune, and do the initial break in cycles (usually about a tank of fuel) to make sure that all you have to do is mount your engine and start flying!
- If your engine does not start you know there is a battery/switch, etc issue, and not the engine!
- Ensures the carb has seen fuel so initial priming is easy!
- Ensures your tune is 95% accurate (you may fine tune for your environment)
- Properly breaks in the engine (run your engine for a gallon of fuel at about 90% normal capacity, staying away from full throttle for more than 5-10 seconds at a time, or extended hovering where air does not pass quickly helping to cool the engine)
- In general makes initial start up a LOT easier!
We recommend a non synthetic such as Lawn boy, at 32:1 for the first gallon. Then a quality synthetic such as Red line at 50:1 for life