Our LiFe Batteries (also known as A123 Batteries) have huge advantages over most other options.
1) LiFe Batteries are lightweight - as light as Lipos
2) LiFes are safer than Lipos (do not combust easily like lipos)
3) LiFe Batteries supply a constant voltage (They stay right near 6volts from start to finish ensuring consistent flights)
4) Run Life batteries to your servos and ignition without regulators (For extra caution some people run a regulator to their ignition still)
5)Life's have a high Charging Capacity. Charge up to 5amps, allowing you to charge them up in MINUTES!
The 2100 or 3000 Mah can be used as a SINGLE battery system for 30cc planes. (we recommend spliting the lead and put 2 JR leads on, to run to the receiver and the other to ignition). You can also run a single 3000 Life Battery on a 50cc Plane.
The 1450mah LiFE Battery is a great option for those that want a separate battery for ignition and receiver (if you are running FM or hesitant to use a single battery system). The 1450mah Life is a great battery for the ignition for either a 30cc or 50cc sized plane
We recommend the following:
On the MXSR (2) 2100mah, or 1 3000mah placed on the mount box or front of the plane. It is a bigger plane and will do well with the extra voltage and weight.
Other 30cc planes - (1) 1450mah for ignition, (1) 2100mah for receiver or for a lighter set up
(1) 2100mah for both (split the wire to 2 leads) OR (2) 1450mah (one for ignition one for receiver).
50cc sized planes (1) 1450mah LiFe battery for ignition and (1) 3000mah LiFe battery for receiver or, for a lighter set up
(1) 1450mah for ignition, and (1) 2100 for receiver OR (1) 3000mah LiFe for both receiver and ignition
WATCH THIS VIDEO: Explains whether to use a regulator or not, 2 batteries or 1 for your plane, Redundancy and more.
- Type: LiFe Battery (same technology as A123)
- 1450mah - 2.8oz,
- 2100mah - 4oz,
- 3100mah Life - 5.5oz
- 1450mah- 15mm x 34mm x 87mm,
- 2100mah- 12mm x 50mm x 106mm,
- 3000mah- 130mm x 45mm x 15m
- Voltage: 6.6Volts
- Discharge rate:
- 20c maximum continuous
- 40c maximum burst
- 2 cells (2s)
- 14gauge Wire
- Connectors: Two Options!
- T Connector (T connector that fit a standard Dean)
- XT-60 Connector. Choose Below
- Also a balancing lead
Be sure to select the XT connector if purchasing for use with our Power Box PRO's.
- 1450mah - $15.99
- 2100mah - $25.99
- 3000mah - $39.99