Booma RC Magnetic Dual Battery Redundancy Switch
The Magnetic Dual Redundancy switch has been replaced with the new improved modular design known as Multi-Switch and Reg-Switch.
Enjoy turning your model ON and OFF via the magnetic switch. Designed to be mounted inside your model. Its low profile design and light weight allows it to be mounted anywhere on inside the model with minimal impact on weight.
The Mag switch uses hall sensor effect to switch on and off. With the magnet suppled, the mag switch will work through all matter of materials including thick fibreglass and timber frames. No need to cut holes in your fuse, simply stick the mag switch on the inside of your fuselarge, mount the location sticker on the outside and away you go.
Designed with safety in mind, the magnet has to be held over the switch for atleast 1 second before it will switch, it is also a failsafe design, this means if it is disconnected from either the battery or the powersafe receiver the model will remain On. giving you peace of mind for your model.
We were asked for a switch by the discerning scale modeller that could be hidden inside their scale model and switched via a small pin flag. We thought about this and added in our new battery balancing technology as well So... if you want a switch that offers complete dual battery balancing and redundancy with an ultra-small footprint for your scale model then look no further. The new intelligent redundant battery balancing HS1 switch from our sister company AR (Advanced Radio) is the the answer.
Works with any single or dual battery system. Works with battery chemistry and voltage range from 2.5v to 28v. It comes with a Magnetic Actuator Flag and Ultra Bright Blue LED which can be mount discretely on your scale model. The Magnetic Actuator controls the internally mounted switch and battery redundancy circuit. The result - beautiful scale appearance with dual battery redundancy peace of mind.
Over the past 5 years Advanced Radio have evolved the next phase in battery redundant switching. This new balancing technology offers zero voltage drop battery balancing and redundancy which means it can handle huge loads without generating heat. This means your receiver and servos get all the power unlike conventional battery balancing which looses precious power as heat.
1 x Magnetic Actuator with mounting hardware.
* Ultra low foot print for the best scale looks.
* Works with single or dual battery cofiguration.
* Works with all battery chemistries. LiFe. LiPo, Lion, NiMh, NiCD. Battery voltage range can be from 2.5volts to 28 volts.
* HS1 is capable of handling input voltages up to 28volts.
* Minimal external Footprint - All you see on the outside of your model is a 3mm pin Flag socket and (if required) a ultra high bright Blue LED. The pin Flag controls the internal power switch and dual battery redundancy.
* Full Dual Battery Redundancy - If one battery fails the other battery takes full control.
* Maximum Battery Power Balancing - In a dual battery system HS! draws current proportionally from both batteries while moving both batteries to a complete load balance situation. This means you get the maximum capacity out of both batteries all the time.
* 2 x 25 amp independent circuits. HS1 is 2 x 25amp circuits into a high power matching battery redundancy circuit. HS1 actually uses 4 x 50 amp rated FET circuits for battery power matching. We passively rate HS1 at 25amps per circuit.
This Switch is configured with JR inputs and JR outputs. Special order configurations (Ultra inputs and JR outputs or Ultra inputs and Ultra outputs, EC3 In/Out or XT60 In/Out combinations) can be ordered for an additional cost (1-2 weeks). In/Out power connections can be tailored to suit your connection requirements. Please email us email@example.com for special configurations.
Miracle RC - Electric Fuel Pump
AR Mounting Plate for PinFlag and LED
Booma RC pin flag switch for IntelliReg, Smart-Fly or Gryphon regulator. This pin flag switch Booma RC is an ultra high quality fail safe switch designed as a replacement switch for Smart-Fly systems, Power System, Power Expander, Regulators as well as Gryphon Heli regulators.
8 PIN MULTIPLEX (MPX) TYPE CONNECTORS