Check out the BE-62 single cylinder gas engine from Bull Engine!
The BE-62 uses ceramic cylinder technology for long engine life. Other features include a genuine Walbro carburetor, factory installed steel insert for spark plug in the head, a common 30mm diameter 4 bolt prop circle, auto advance electronic ignition, and a billet aluminum CNC machined crankcase. The BE-62 is complete with muffler, ignition, NGK plug, and a three year USA warranty.
Enjoy your Bull Engine Today!
- Displacement: 62.1cc (3.78 ci)
- Output power: 6.0hp
- Weight: Engine: 1470g (51.8 oz)
- Exhaust Muffler: 100g (3.5 oz)
- Ignition: 125g (4.4 oz)
- Total: 1695g (57.3 oz or 3 lb, 9 oz)
- Bore: 46.5mm (1.83in)
- Stroke: 36.6mm (1.44in)
- Rpm Range: 1300-8000
- Recommended Prop Size: 23x8 - 24x12 (Break-in with 23X8)
- Carburetor: Genuine Walbro
- Fuel: Gasoline pre-mix with 2 stroke oil
- Oil Ratio and Type:
- For Break-in, 30:1 conventional 2 stroke oil for air cooled engines
- After Break-in, 40:1 full synthetic 2 stroke oil for air cooled engines
- Ignition: Electronic Auto Advance
- Ignition Battery: 4.8 – 8.4 Vdc
- Spark plug: NGK CM-6
- Bearings: NSK (made in Japan)