Perfect Engine for the Redwing RC "Strong Design" 30cc Edge 540 and the 30cc Slick Available Now!!!
+ Free Shipping (Continental US only!) If international customer, please contact us for shipping quote. You will be charged separately for shipping.
High performance in a compact package!
The DLE-35RA features a rear exhaust for the perfect tuned pipe setup. It also includes a newly designed piston with re-engineered skirt for less piston weight - resulting in such advantages as awesome throttle response, more power and longer engine life. Producing 400 more rpm than the DLE30, the DLE-35RA comes with engine standoffs, electronic ignition, spark plug and muffler.
Download DLE 35RA Mounting Template
Download DLE 35RA Manual Coming Soon
- Displacement: 34.9 cc (2.13 cu in)
- Bore: 1.5 in (38.5 mm)
- Stroke: 1.17 in (35RA mm)
- Weight: 2.6 lb (42oz)
- RPM Range: 1,600-8,500
- Output: 4.1 hp @ 8,500 rpm
- Requires: unleaded gasoline, oil, ignition battery & propeller
- Includes: muffler, spark plug, gasket, bolts, machined aluminum standoffs, throttle arm extension
- Suggested Propellers: 18x6, 18x8, 19x6, 19x8, 20x8, 20x6
- Suggested Break-in Prop: 18x6
- Ignition Battery: 4.8-6.0V NiCd or NiMH, 6.6V LiFe or 7.4V LiPo pack (LiPo use requires voltage regulator.)
- Compression Ratio: 7.6:1
- Gas/Oil Mix: Break in with Lawn Boy(or similar non synthetic oil) at 32:1 Ratio per gallon / Use RedLine oil at 50:1 for long term use after break in.
- Replacement Spark Plug: NGK CM6 (DLEG5510) or equivalent
- Weight Breakdown: Engine: 32.1 oz (910 g); Muffler: 2.6 oz (60 g); Ignition: 5.2 oz (120g)
- Recommended Propeller: Redwing RC 3d Props - type 19x6 19x8 20x6 20x8 Propeller