+ Free Shipping (Continental US only!) If international customer, please contact us for shipping quote. You will be charged separately for shipping.
Looking for a quality 61cc gas engine with a light design for high power-to-weight ratio? Maybe even one with a light piston for fast acceleration, excellent compression AND low vibration? Well - then you want to get a DLE 61 gas engine from Redwing RC!
DLE has made even more improvements to their engines including magnesium alloy crankcases, imporoved crankshaft bearings and a better cylinder to fit their engines! You can't get a more durable, long-lasting engine for your 50cc planes for the price!
The DLE 61cc Gas Engine comes with the same great features and services as our other DLE engines. We'll do most of the work for you - have yours pre-run!
DLE 61 Mounting Template
- Displacement: 61.0 cc (3.7 cu in)
- Bore: 1.85 in (47 mm)
- Stroke: 1.38 in (35 mm)
- Total Weight: 3.65 lb (1655 g)
- Output: 6 hp @ 7,500 rpm
- Includes: Electronic ignition module, muffler, spark plug, standoffs, spiral wire wrap, connector safety clips.
- Requires: unleaded gasoline, 2-cycle oil, ignition battery & propeller
- Suggested Propellers: 22 x 10, 23 x 8, 23 x 10, 24 x 8
- Ignition Battery: 4.8-8.4 NiCd or NiMH, 6.6V LiFe or 2S LiPo pack
- Gas/Oil Mix: Break in with Lawn Boy(or similar non synthetic oil) at 32:1 Ratio per gallon / Use RedLine oil at 50:1 for long term use after break in.
- Replacement Spark Plug: NGK CM-6
- Static Thrust: 20.9 lb (9.5 kg) @ 328 feet altitude, 18.7 lb (8.5 kg) @ 1,800 feet altitude
- Weight Breakdown: Engine: 2.8 lb (1273 g), Muffler: 3.9 oz (110 g), Ignition Module: 3.9 oz (110 g)