Lemon Rx Stabilizer PLUS 7-Ch. (Top Pin) DSMP (DSMX /DSM2 Compatible) With Diversity Antenna
A simple to use stabilizer with auto leveling capability with extremely minimum settings / calibration required. Designed for beginner, FPV flyer or even advanced pilots who needs an extra safety feature under unexpected circumstance. Lemon Rx engineers had been spending months in optimizing stabilization control stratergy along with many flight tests pilots all around the world to come up an excpetional reliable and easy to use stabilizer (namely stabilizer stabilizer PLUS). The otpmized control stratergy allow the stabilizer to work just about any planes with almost no complex tuning and minmal setup required that just take a few seconds to complete.
- Auto-level (beginner / advanced) / gyro / no stabilization
- 4 orientations installation allowed with auto-detect feature (refer to user manual for full instruction)
- Optionally gear channel can be used to remotely control stabilization mode in either auto-level / gyro / no stabilization
- Spektrum owner with DX5 is capable of using gear channel to choose either auto-level and no stabilization or gyro and no stabilization.
- Remote master gain on-the-fly adjustment on AUX3
Stabilizer PLUS has many new features and capbilities with its build-in DSMX compatible / DSM2 compatible receiver over its pervious successor of "Lemon Rx Stabilizer." One of the major differences is that stabilizer PLUS uses total of 6-axis, both accelerometer and gyroscope to obtain the plane's orientation while stabilizer uses 3-axis based gyroscope parameters (rate control) to stabilizes the plane.
Stabilizer helps the plane to smooth its flight by rate control on a windy day. With stabilizer PLUS, not only you can selectively choose rate control but it also does "auto-leveling". Auto-leveling may refers to "stick deviation / flight angle" type of control. What this means is that when you adjust the stick by 30 degree the plane will fly by 30 degree (user is not really controlling the deflection of control surface under auto-level mode but the stabilizer PLUS does all the calculation in order to achieve 30-degree angle for bank or elevation).
This is very helpful for beginner for flying plane especially without a trainer pilot around.
For instant, if the plane flipped over or loss control, the user only needs to leave his hand free on the transmitter stick and let the plane to "auto-level" it back to normal flight envelope. When the plane returns to its normal flight position, you can selectively disable stabilization to test out your skill or let the rate control mode to assist flying on a windy day.
The all-channel failsafe feature also allows user to possibly set the plane in orbit mode or gently glide the plane down in case of anything unprediable such as transmitter failure. It is up to the user creativity with the flexible but simple setup.
Quick start guide (Thanks to John and NIgel in helping us with this quick start guide!)
User Manual re-direct link (Thanks to John [JJ604 RCgroups] and Nigel in helping us with this user manual.)
Using the Stabilizer PLUS for the first time (hardware reset with most basic setup. Gear channel for mode changing with auto-level in beginner mode.)
- Mount stabilizer PLUS mounted on a plane at its normal position (bottom of stabilizer PLUS is towarding ground at plane's normal flying position)
- Bind stabilizer PLUS
- Remove bind plug and wait until LEDs flashes complete and remove bind plug
- Change gear channel to obesrve the changes of control mode with auto-level / gyro / no stabilization
- Set J1 to J3 accordingly to adjust for corrective action direction
- The setup is completed. You can now power off the stabilizer PLUS. The stabilizer PLUS is now ready to fly with power provided to it after ~10 seconds of intitialization. You may now select flight mode with gear channel!
Aileron Differential and Flaperon Constraints
Video section (Thanks to John [JJ604 RCgroups] for preparing the video)
Using the Stabilizer PLUS as 7-Channel Receiver
- Turn off J1 to J6
- Follows normal binding procedure by inserting bind plug to the bind location and enable binding on transmitter
- Bind location will become the 7th channel. Use ESC with BEC on throttle channel for supplying power to servo.
Understanding the Lemon Rx stabilizer(Thanks to John [JJ604 RCgroups] and Nigel in helping us with this user manual.)
1) See above link for the most update user manual or click here for essential guide.
2) See above link for the most update information or click here for flow diagram (recommended to keep this in your field toolbox for easy understanding of stabilizer PLUS).
How dual antennas work
Install location of Lemon Rx stabilizer PLUS
Direction of servo movment with changes in direction when stabilizer is enabled
Savox SC-1232 MG Coreless Digital HV Servo
Ever go to a restaurant and look at the menu and think to yourself - "there's so many options that all just look so good!" - and have trouble deciding? Well here at Redwing RC our awesome servo collection is very similar! We have a great variety of spectacular servos to choose from so there is something for everyone! But let's introduce yet another great option to consider - the Savox SC-1232.
The Savox SC-1232 servos are a more powerful, high torque, coreless digital servo that can fit every control surface for giant scale aircrafts - while still being super lightweight! Sounds great - right?! But of course there's more. These servos combine leading edge technology with super high 12 bit resolution and unique steel gears guaranteeing long life and durability.
The coreless motor ensures high speed, incredible efficiency and LOW POWER CONSUPTION - so no "hungry hungry servo" sucking away your battery life - also allowing cooler and smoother operating temperatures. So chill out!
All in all - these servos are a great choice for your RC plane. Order yours now!
GET YOURS TODAY!
MULTIPLEX (MPX) Servo Harness 6" Male 20" Female 20 AWG