Booma RC Adjustable Voltage Boost (Step Up) Regulator
Quick overview--Adjustable Voltage Boost Regulator range between 3.5v to 32v output.
Use this regulator in turbine and scale propeller models to get the most out of the AR lighting system. Connect it to a 2 cell LiFe/Lion receiver pack and adjust the output up to 13.5 volts. This will give the maximum brightness for the AR ILS-01 system. This regulator allows pilots to drive several voltage systems like electric retracts, hydraulic retracts lights and or mini air compressor from a single battery. The uses for this regulator are endless.
So, if you need to drive a higher voltage system like the AR ILS-01 lighting system or a retract set then this clever voltage boost (step up regulator) is the ideal choice. You simply connect any battery from 3.5 volts to the input, dial up the required output voltage by turning the multi turn voltage adjustment screw and your done.
- Works with all RC battery chemistries (minimum battery pack input voltage of 3.5 volts).
- Adjustable regulation voltage range from battery input voltage up to 32 volts on output.
- Up to 5 Amp (Max) input current capability.
- 3.7 V to 5 V / 2 A 82.5% efficiency
- Ideal to drive the AR lighting system from a lower voltage battery.
- Allows mixing lights/electric or hydraulic retracts/mini air compressor etc. from a single auxiliary battery.
Miracle RC CDI and Receiver Shock Stand
MRC-K-090 (shock stand)
8 PIN MULTIPLEX (MPX) TYPE CONNECTORS