Turbine and Gas Model Q-Switch (New)
Quick overview: Control all the power to your Turbine and Gas models receiver, ECU/Ignition and AUX batteries simply with one easy to use switch.
RWRC is proud to introduce the Latest Quad (Q)- Switch from Booma RC. With Q-Switch up to 4 batteries in total can be isolated with one Pin Flag Switch, Remote Switch or Magnetic Switch. Q-Switch allows you to control Dual Receiver batteries, ECU or ignition battery, Lights and Electric Retracts all from a dual optical isolated circuit with a single switch unit.
3 years ago, we were setting up a large model with dual batteries for receiver, a battery for lights, battery for ECU and a battery for retracts. We looked at all the cables and switches we needed to turn everything on and off and thought someone needs to design a switch that controls all batteries on/off function with a single switch. This is where the Q-Switch design can from. Since the first release we have now added in dual optically isolated circuits for gas model ignition units, so Q-Switch is now the ideal choice for all your large scale single or dual motor gas or turbine models.
Q-Switch comes with our proven battery sharing technology and battery redundancy technology built right in. The Q-switch shares the power of your receiver batteries and supplies them to your receivers(s) giving you the best possible flight time for you model. The Q-switch can be used with a single receiver or dual receiver set up. Just plug in and you are ready to go fly.
Q-Switch can be switched with our Pin Flag Switch, Remote Switch or the Magnetic Switch by simply plugging in the appropriate switch control module. We have included our ultra-bright daylight Blue LED to show you if the model is powered or unpowered.
With the minimal footprint the Q-switch can be mounted internally anywhere in your model. And to satisfy you connection needs you can use our industry standard connecting cables to set up your new
Features and Specifications:
Q-Switch uses the Advanced Radio Dual battery redundancy technology and will work as a main switch for any power expander system.
* Ultra low foot print for the best scale looks.
* Shared dual receiver or single receiver outputs.
* ECU and AUX battery circuits are completely independent of the receiver batteries and controlled with a single pin flag.
* Works with all battery chemistries. LiFe. LiPo, Lion, NiMh, NiCD. Battery voltage range can be from 2.5volts to 28 volts.
* Capable of handling input voltages up to 28volts.
* ECU is supplied with 16AWG wire as standard, for high current carry capacity.
* Minimal external Footprint - All you see on the outside of your model is a 3mm pin Flag socket and (if required) a ultra bright Blue LED. The pin Flag controls the internal power switch and dual battery redundancy.
* Full Dual Battery Redundancy for receiver batteries. - If one receiver battery fails the other battery takes full control.
* Maximum Battery Power Balancing - In a dual battery system Q-Switch draws current proportionally from both batteries while moving both batteries to a complete load balance situation. This means you get the maximum capacity out of both batteries all the time.
* 2 x 25 amp independent receiver circuits. Q-Switch is 4 x 25amp circuits into a high power matching battery redundancy circuit. Q-Switch actually uses 8 x 50 amp rated FET circuits for battery power matching. We passively rate Q-Switch at 25amps per circuit.
XQ 4013 digital 6v
DLE 20cc Engine
+ Free Shipping (Continental US only!) If international customer, please contact us for shipping quote. You will be charged separately for shipping.